Reducing a Felony to a Misdemeanor

California Penal Code section 17(b)

If you have a felony conviction, but were not sentenced to prison, we can file a motion with the court requesting to reduce the felony to a misdemeanor and then have the case dismissed from your record.

It is important to note that there are other avenues to dismiss certain felonies, such as through Proposition 47. However, only a Penal Code section 17(b) reduction to a misdemeanor will relieve a person of the “felon” designation and restore an individual’s rights. This is why it is imperative that you discuss your options with an experienced attorney that knows what route is the best way to clear your specific record.

Fresno Juvenile Lawyer - Proper Defense
Let Us Take Care of Your Legal Needs

Call Today TO BOOK A Consultation

(424) 284-4066 - Beverly Hills

Or Send us a Message